Saturday, July 25, 2009
Mobile Stream Dreamway
Click on the forum button to see the game trailer.
Dreamway, a well-known arcade for Palm, Pocket PC and MS Smartphones, is now available for Symbian devices. It is a top-view racing game with cartoony graphics, console look and feel. Come take an exciting mid-world adventure for true challenge seekers and natural-born drivers. Step on it! Bustle through a gang of cheeky tricky opponents to leave everyone behind.
* 7 stunning tracks to race on, including Bank Plaza, Miracle Forest, Asteroids, etc.;
* 3 difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, Hard;
* 9 bonuses, including punishing thunderbolt, temporator, and spike shield;
* 7 original cars of individual tech specs;
* Customizable button controls and easy stylus input;
* Advanced options and tune ups;
* Record logbook, highscores and enclyclopedia of bonuses;
* English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Finnish and Russian languages support.
Please note that you pick up a bonus when you drive through it. A selected bonus is shown on the top of the car, see for example a homing missile and a machine gun, spikes, a contact mine. When you press the central key, you activate the chosen bonus: shoot a machine gun, spill oil or apply electric lightning.