Monday, August 31, 2009
Become a master chef… on your mobile! Are you starving for new recipes or a total kitchen newbie? Now you can learn how to cook the yummiest recipes from around the world with fun mini-games! Follow up to 33 recipes, step by step, and put your precision and speed skills to the gourmet test. Customize your own dishes and challenge up to 7 cooks, from your culinary-whiz mother to a five-star chef. Best of all, the game doubles as a recipe book available to you 24/7! On the menu are gazpacho, orange smoothies, brownies and more! So whip out your chef hat and become master of the kitchen!
- 20 mini-games to prepare real recipes, from the preparation to the baking and presentation;
- 33 recipes from all over the world, including different courses and cuisines;
- 2 game modes and a recipe book available whenever you want to cook in real life;
- Face 7 charismatic chefs, from your mother to a five-star gastronomical genius;
- Realistic cooking graphics and sounds. You will actually cook with your mobile!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Try your luck with Astraware Casino - a collection of the most popular casino games all in one pack. Enjoy all the fun of a real casino on your smartphone without losing your shirt!
Astraware Casino features 11 of the most popular games found in casinos around the world including Texas Hold 'Em No Limit Poker, Roulette, Slots, and Blackjack. You'll also get $1000 in your virtual wallet so you can start playing right away.
Register code: 56089324
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
No one said that working your way from wannabe to rock star was going to be easy. To fight your way to the top you will need to promote your band, rehearse your songs and play shows that rock! Earn cash by playing through a range of venues and increase your fame, buzz and street cred
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
With CarLocker you can act as if you are locking your car remotely with your Symbian Touch device. If you press “Lock Car”, the typical *chrip chrip* sound will be played. Have Fun with your friends or in public with this app!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Command and Conquer RED ALERT: You may choose whether to side with the Russian army to conquer the world or join American Allies to restore international peace. Attack and defend using UNIT classics like dirigibles of war Kirov and new media as the cart Paladin
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Monday, August 17, 2009
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Friday, August 7, 2009
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Monday, August 3, 2009
Sunday, August 2, 2009
VibrateCall - know exactly when the phone is answered!
Usual Way of making a call:
- Dial the number
- Place the phone to your ear to wait for person on the other line to answer.
- Talk when connected
- Dial the number, hold phone on your hand.
- Phone will vibrate awaiting for person on the other line to pick up.
- Phone stop vibrating when call is connected.
- Place phone to ear to talk.
Why use VibrateCall?
- Safer : "Radiation emission by a mobile phone when a call is connected is found to be as much as 20 times the level during a call"
- Easier : You don't need to stick your phone to your ear when calling somebody, just hold the phone in your hand, you will know exactly when the call is answered.
How it works:
- When you are making the call, you mobile phone will keep vibrating. After the call is answered (or after a time-out), it stops vibrating. To make it easy for drivers, you can also dial a call with the loudspeaker on!
- You will put your phone near your ear only after it is answered, which protects you from the high radiation emission when a call is connecting.
- It also helps in the noisy environment, just hold the phone with your hand and wait until it stops vibrating..