Saturday, June 6, 2009
Defend London 3D
* 3D environment based on OpenGL.
* Use of hardware acceleration if available.
* Atmospheric effects, fog, transparency, semitransparency…
* Real buildings recreation.
* The movement of mobile makes similar movement in the 3D world, therefore some levels can be passed without pressing any button, just moving the phone.
* Manage 6 different units: Antiaircraft, Jeep, Command, Spitfire, FW190 and He111 in 36 missions on both sides.
* Total freedom of movement and turns on airplanes.
* Collisions with buildings and mountains.
* Adaptation of the jeep to the mountain.
* Multiplayer gaming via Bluetooth.